Are you thinking about getting started with homeschooling, but unsure of how to get started? Are all the new terms, philosophies and comments from bystanders making you feel overwhelmed?
You are not alone.
In fact, you’re completely normal – almost everyone who makes the decision to homeschool faces these same feelings and challenges.
The good news is that it does not have to be confusing, frustrating or painful. In fact, planning and preparing for your homeschool can be one of the most exciting, fulfilling and memorable experiences in your family’s life!
Who am I and why should you listen to me?
My name is Diana, and I’m a homeschooling mom of three. I was not homeschooled, though six of my seven siblings were. I saw the type of educational and family experiences they had, and I decided that the freedom, flexibility and individual attention the practice afforded them, were things that I wanted for my family.
At the time I started preparing for my son’s [and my] first year of homeschooling, I was fortunate enough to have someone I knew to help walk me through those first weeks and months as I found my footing.
This was no ordinary mentorship, mind you – she gave me advice based on her experience, her knowledge of my family and our needs, and the direction we wanted to go. But most importantly, she never dictated to me what I should do, and never preached or pushed me to do anything. All of her advice and help was given in a spirit of love, friendship, and non-judgmental support.
What does this have to do with you?
I know that I was very fortunate to have her, but I also know that there are many who didn’t have this kind of guidance and support when they were getting started.
Knowing this, I decided that I want to give to others the same great gift she gave me –
- judgment-free homeschool counseling,
- coaching through the first steps, and
- ongoing individual support for as long as it’s needed.
Contact me today to schedule your first coaching session! Appointments are 45 minutes each, by telephone, video chat or in person if you are local. $99 per session. Special rates may apply for qualifying families, contact for more details.
- You’ll receive a phone call or email within 24 hours of making a payment to schedule your first appointment
- On our first call, I will:
- Ask you about yourself and your family, what you hope your homeschool experience will “look like,” and what steps you’ve taken thus far
- Figure out what homeschool style and philosophy will work best for you, based on your goals and needs
- Give you some general ideas, encouragement, personal experience and inspiration for frustrations you may have now, or problems you may be facing
- From there, I will:
- Help you research homeschool laws and protocols for your area
- Figure out the best documentation approach for keeping track of assignments, attendance, etc
- Suggest strategies and solutions for dealing with the school system in your area
- Recommend curricula, resources and learning ideas to help build on what you have already accomplished [which, I guarantee is more than you think it is!]
- Help you develop organization strategies to help simplify and streamline your home school, and more efficiently and peacefully reach your homeschooling goals
Of course, I could never be completely satisfied if you are unsatisfied, which is why I have my 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you’re not happy, then just say the word and you’ll receive a full refund within 3 business days, no questions asked!
If you’re still reading, thank you so much for sticking with me this long! If you want to give it a try but are unsure if it’s the right fit for you, or you have other questions not addressed here, fill out this form to schedule a free 15 minute consultation, with absolutely no obligation! The goal here is to help you reach your goals, and get the most out of your homeschool experience.
Don’t wait too long, though – slots are very limited and they fill up fast! After all, I’m in the middle of my own homeschool journey too! Oh, and don’t forget to subscribe to keep in touch with me – I look forward to working with you!